Corporate Communications Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Language, Communications, Journalism or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in areas of Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant support to Senior Management.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, able to speak Mandarin.
- Positive attitude, independent, strong sense of responsibility, proactive and presentable.
- Flexible and willing to work under pressure.
- Devise and execute corporate communications strategies with a view to enhancing corporate image.
- Be responsible for all-rounded corporate communications and PR activities.
- Prepare publicity materials and corporate collaterals.
- Provide copywriting, translation and editorial services whenever necessary.
- Diploma or above in eCommerce, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Experience in web programming.
- Knowledge in Mobile app development will be added advantage.
- Good understanding to digital marketing channels and social media platforms.
- Good team player with positive personality with a "can-do" attitude and highly self-motivated.
- Willing to learn and manipulate the new IT skill-set / technologies.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of web / internet application.
- Participate in sourcing and testing of latest IT products for system integration and enhancement.
- Assist the development team in enhancement and maintenance of ERP application.
- Conduct program testing and end users training, and provide support to end users.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in jewellery design, prefer export market.
- Prefer graduate in Jewellery Design or equivalent qualification.
- Strong sense in jewellery design trend and luxury product trend.
- Good hand sketch and with adequate technical background.
- Frequently travel to PRC is required.
- Make creative design for sampling and collect various trends of design from jewellery market.
- Responsible for designing of jewellery and will carry out latest design by creative and enthusiastic strategy.
- Work closely with craftsmen and suppliers to ensure all areas of product development are covered.
- Degree holder, preferably in business related discipline.
- At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience with proven sales track record.
- Experience in jewellery products is an advantage but at least in luxury products.
- Excellent in spoken and written English, Fluent Mandarin.
- Out going and independent.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Fast learner and adaptive to new challenge.
- Frequent overseas & PRC travel is required.
Interested parties, please send your FULL RESMUME with availability, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only"